I'm somehow to stupid to fix parrot, at least at the moment. I posted my problems to the list and the issue was quite fast solved. So the disassembler works again.
My URM compiler, that brought me into all this is now in Parrot CVS 🙂 I'm happy.
Unfortuanetely I'm not quite sure what to do next. I finished all my exams and am free now to do what I like, at least for a week.
I got one outstanding project, that involves MS products and some just for fun hacking on the page of my local linux user group Luusa. As the only perl maniac in my group I couldn't really convince them to use Perl, so they took PHP.
So I can decide to do MS stuff or PHP. Sounds great :-(.
Another example for just my luck is that today the Hacking Parrot guide was released. Would ther have been something like that before I wouldn't have had to figure out everything on my own. I think I'm going to read it tomorrow, after havin celebrated my new freedom of not having to write exams till next February.